Chuck Norris is the only action hero who doesn’t seem possessed of a mean bone. He kicks and punches and karate chops, he delivers his you-are-scum-and-therefore-I-will-kill-you-now one-liners with dutiful eye contact — and all the while, he sounds like someone who teaches civics to junior high schoolers. Norris is a shade more human than those pretty-boy bone-crushers Jean Claude Van Damme and Steven Seagal, but his new movie, Delta Force 2, is too much setup and not enough action. By the time he gets around to defeating a Colombian drug lord and his many grunting henchmen, even diehard Norris fans may have run out of patience. D-
Delta Force 2Chuck Norris is the only action hero who doesn't seem possessed of a mean bone. He kicks and punches and karate chops, he delivers his you-are-scum-and...Delta Force 2Drama, Action/AdventurePT111MRChuck Norris is the only action hero who doesn't seem possessed of a mean bone. He kicks and punches and karate chops, he delivers his you-are-scum-and...1990-09-07MGM
Genre: Drama, Action/Adventure; Starring: John P. Ryan, Chuck Norris; Director: Aaron Norris; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: MGM
Posted September 7 1990 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- Emily Ratajkowski is over 'Blurred Lines': 'It's the bane of my existence'
- Janet Jackson shares powerful new single, 'Unbreakable'
- ESPN extends Curt Schilling's suspension through MLB season
- Benicio Del Toro hints again at 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' involvement
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!