Chuck Norris is the only action hero who doesn’t seem possessed of a mean bone. He kicks and punches and karate chops, he delivers his you-are-scum-and-therefore-I-will-kill-you-now one-liners with dutiful eye contact — and all the while, he sounds like someone who teaches civics to junior high schoolers. Norris is a shade more human than those pretty-boy bone-crushers Jean Claude Van Damme and Steven Seagal, but his new movie, Delta Force 2, is too much setup and not enough action. By the time he gets around to defeating a Colombian drug lord and his many grunting henchmen, even diehard Norris fans may have run out of patience. D-
Delta Force 2Chuck Norris is the only action hero who doesn't seem possessed of a mean bone. He kicks and punches and karate chops, he delivers his you-are-scum-and...Delta Force 2Drama, Action/AdventurePT111MRChuck Norris is the only action hero who doesn't seem possessed of a mean bone. He kicks and punches and karate chops, he delivers his you-are-scum-and...1990-09-07MGM
Genre: Drama, Action/Adventure; Starring: John P. Ryan, Chuck Norris; Director: Aaron Norris; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: MGM
Posted September 7 1990 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'