Chuck Norris is the only action hero who doesn’t seem possessed of a mean bone. He kicks and punches and karate chops, he delivers his you-are-scum-and-therefore-I-will-kill-you-now one-liners with dutiful eye contact — and all the while, he sounds like someone who teaches civics to junior high schoolers. Norris is a shade more human than those pretty-boy bone-crushers Jean Claude Van Damme and Steven Seagal, but his new movie, Delta Force 2, is too much setup and not enough action. By the time he gets around to defeating a Colombian drug lord and his many grunting henchmen, even diehard Norris fans may have run out of patience. D-
Delta Force 2Chuck Norris is the only action hero who doesn't seem possessed of a mean bone. He kicks and punches and karate chops, he delivers his you-are-scum-and...Delta Force 2Drama, Action/AdventurePT111MRChuck Norris is the only action hero who doesn't seem possessed of a mean bone. He kicks and punches and karate chops, he delivers his you-are-scum-and...1990-09-07MGM
Genre: Drama, Action/Adventure; Starring: John P. Ryan, Chuck Norris; Director: Aaron Norris; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: MGM
Posted September 7 1990 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 21 nonfiction books to look forward to this fall
- 'Sherlock' men look stylish in first season 4 photo
- John Krasinski, Stephen Colbert pretend to puke to Shakespeare
- Emeril Lagasse previews 'delicious' new Amazon series, 'Eat the World'
- 'Whose billy goat is this?' guys to sing about other animals
- Seth Meyers: Global warming made Earth 'the Donald Trump of planets'
- ABC renews deal to broadcast the Oscars through 2028