Chuck Norris is the only action hero who doesn’t seem possessed of a mean bone. He kicks and punches and karate chops, he delivers his you-are-scum-and-therefore-I-will-kill-you-now one-liners with dutiful eye contact — and all the while, he sounds like someone who teaches civics to junior high schoolers. Norris is a shade more human than those pretty-boy bone-crushers Jean Claude Van Damme and Steven Seagal, but his new movie, Delta Force 2, is too much setup and not enough action. By the time he gets around to defeating a Colombian drug lord and his many grunting henchmen, even diehard Norris fans may have run out of patience. D-
Delta Force 2Chuck Norris is the only action hero who doesn't seem possessed of a mean bone. He kicks and punches and karate chops, he delivers his you-are-scum-and...Delta Force 2Drama, Action/AdventurePT111MRChuck Norris is the only action hero who doesn't seem possessed of a mean bone. He kicks and punches and karate chops, he delivers his you-are-scum-and...1990-09-07MGM
Genre: Drama, Action/Adventure; Starring: John P. Ryan, Chuck Norris; Director: Aaron Norris; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: MGM
Posted September 7 1990 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Does Lincoln have a death wish?
- 'The Craft' remake is actually a sequel, producer says
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani will perform new duet on 'The Voice'
- Kendrick Lamar performs with Prince at Paisley Park in unearthed video
- Channing Tatum reveals dream costars in interview with nonverbal fan
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Taran Killam-directed action comedy
- P!nk compares herself to Mad Hatter in 'Alice Through the Looking Glass'
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast