As the album’s infectious ”Should She Cry?” proves, a three-year recording hiatus hasn’t diminished this California quartet’s ability to write catchy hooks or play alluring electric folk-pop. Elsewhere, a self-conscious dose of Dylanesque revelry is amusing in its way, but Wire Train’s adventures into gospelly rock (in a Van Morrison-Stones vein) are less compelling. C
Wire Train As the album's infectious ''Should She Cry?'' proves, a three-year recording hiatus hasn't diminished this California quartet's ability to write...Wire TrainFolk, Pop As the album's infectious ''Should She Cry?'' proves, a three-year recording hiatus hasn't diminished this California quartet's ability to write...1990-09-07
Genre: Folk, Pop; Producer (group): MCA
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:02 PM EST
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- What we're reading now: Hammer Head by Nina MacLaughlin
- Trevor Noah eyed as 'Daily Show' host?
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Kate Mara, Sienna Miller & More!