As the album’s infectious ”Should She Cry?” proves, a three-year recording hiatus hasn’t diminished this California quartet’s ability to write catchy hooks or play alluring electric folk-pop. Elsewhere, a self-conscious dose of Dylanesque revelry is amusing in its way, but Wire Train’s adventures into gospelly rock (in a Van Morrison-Stones vein) are less compelling. C
Wire Train As the album's infectious ''Should She Cry?'' proves, a three-year recording hiatus hasn't diminished this California quartet's ability to write...Wire TrainFolk, Pop As the album's infectious ''Should She Cry?'' proves, a three-year recording hiatus hasn't diminished this California quartet's ability to write...1990-09-07
Genre: Folk, Pop; Producer (group): MCA
Posted September 7 1990 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on why the judges 'floored' him this week
- Christina Applegate is a terrible Meryl Streep in Funny or Die's Lifetime spoof
- Wrestling legend Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged in 1983 murder
- Meet Denise, Kermit the Frog's new love interest
- And the Oscar producing gig goes to...
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on Team Street's best exit
- 'Daily Show with Trevor Noah' promo previews a few changes with new host
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!