As the album’s infectious ”Should She Cry?” proves, a three-year recording hiatus hasn’t diminished this California quartet’s ability to write catchy hooks or play alluring electric folk-pop. Elsewhere, a self-conscious dose of Dylanesque revelry is amusing in its way, but Wire Train’s adventures into gospelly rock (in a Van Morrison-Stones vein) are less compelling. C
Wire Train As the album's infectious ''Should She Cry?'' proves, a three-year recording hiatus hasn't diminished this California quartet's ability to write...Wire TrainFolk, Pop As the album's infectious ''Should She Cry?'' proves, a three-year recording hiatus hasn't diminished this California quartet's ability to write...1990-09-07
Genre: Folk, Pop; Producer (group): MCA
Posted September 7 1990 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Judge explains why he unsealed Bill Cosby deposition
- And the final 'Bachelor in Paradise' contestant is ...
- 'Disney Infinity 3.0' developer discusses bringing iconic 'Star Wars' characters to the franchise
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner promises 'psychological tension'
- The next generation of male pop stars, from Harry Styles to The Weeknd
- The slow, curious fade of the male pop star
- Final 'Dexter' book says farewell to serial killer Dexter Morgan
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!