In Crash and Burn, eight people are stranded in a remote TV station in the wastelands of 2030, and one of them’s a murderous overnment android. Despite liberal borrowings from other sci-fi films (mainly The Terminator), this manages to create an intriguingly detailed world of its own. A little sex, a lot of violence, a well-written script, and characters with minds of their own: All in all, it’s pretty good dreck. C
Crash and Burn In Crash and Burn, eight people are stranded in a remote TV station in the wastelands of 2030, and one of them's a murderous overnment...Crash and BurnJ.S. CardonePT85MR In Crash and Burn, eight people are stranded in a remote TV station in the wastelands of 2030, and one of them's a murderous overnment...1990-09-21Ralph WaiteParamount Pictures
Starring: Megan Ward; Starring: Ralph Waite; Director: Charles Band; Author: J.S. Cardone; Runtime (in minutes): 85; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted September 21 1990 — 12:00 AM EDT
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!