In Crash and Burn, eight people are stranded in a remote TV station in the wastelands of 2030, and one of them’s a murderous overnment android. Despite liberal borrowings from other sci-fi films (mainly The Terminator), this manages to create an intriguingly detailed world of its own. A little sex, a lot of violence, a well-written script, and characters with minds of their own: All in all, it’s pretty good dreck. C
Crash and Burn In Crash and Burn, eight people are stranded in a remote TV station in the wastelands of 2030, and one of them's a murderous overnment...Crash and BurnJ.S. CardonePT85MR In Crash and Burn, eight people are stranded in a remote TV station in the wastelands of 2030, and one of them's a murderous overnment...1990-09-21Ralph WaiteParamount Pictures
Starring: Megan Ward; Starring: Ralph Waite; Director: Charles Band; Author: J.S. Cardone; Runtime (in minutes): 85; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted September 21 1990 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hugh Jackman shares ‘Wolverine’ teaser image and asks for fan input
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing Wild West drama series Untamed
- Ann Rule, true-crime author, dies at 83
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!