In Crash and Burn, eight people are stranded in a remote TV station in the wastelands of 2030, and one of them’s a murderous overnment android. Despite liberal borrowings from other sci-fi films (mainly The Terminator), this manages to create an intriguingly detailed world of its own. A little sex, a lot of violence, a well-written script, and characters with minds of their own: All in all, it’s pretty good dreck. C
Crash and Burn In Crash and Burn, eight people are stranded in a remote TV station in the wastelands of 2030, and one of them's a murderous overnment...Crash and BurnJ.S. CardonePT85MR In Crash and Burn, eight people are stranded in a remote TV station in the wastelands of 2030, and one of them's a murderous overnment...1990-09-21Ralph WaiteParamount Pictures
Starring: Megan Ward; Starring: Ralph Waite; Director: Charles Band; Author: J.S. Cardone; Runtime (in minutes): 85; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted September 21 1990 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen Colbert counters Jeb Bush's 'Late Show' raffle with his own contest
- On the set of 'American Horror Story: Hotel': A foursome with Lady Gaga and Matt Bomer
- Steven Spielberg’s DreamWorks could leave Disney next year
- 'Jack Reacher 2' starring Tom Cruise gets a release date
- Stan Lee says 'Fantastic Four' flopped because he didn’t have a cameo
- Dean Jones, The Love Bug and That Darn Cat actor, dies at 84
- 'Wildest Dreams' director responds to allegations of colonialism in Taylor Swift video
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!