With Die Hard 2 and Ghost each pulling in more than $100 million at the box office this summer, Bruce Willis and Demi Moore are Hollywood’s highest-grossing couple. Now the moneymaking duo is teaming up in Mortal Thoughts, a suspense drama directed by Alan Rudolph (Choose Me) that’s due out this winter. As the womanizing mate of Glenne Headly (Dick Tracy’s Tess Trueheart), Willis’ infidelities become so flagrant that the miffed missus and her best friend (Moore) decide to do away with him. Let’s just hope he doesn’t come back as a ghost determined to make his murderers die harder.
Posted September 21 1990 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation': What are the critics saying?
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Michael & Kate, Michelle Rodriguez, Joss Stone and More!