With Die Hard 2 and Ghost each pulling in more than $100 million at the box office this summer, Bruce Willis and Demi Moore are Hollywood’s highest-grossing couple. Now the moneymaking duo is teaming up in Mortal Thoughts, a suspense drama directed by Alan Rudolph (Choose Me) that’s due out this winter. As the womanizing mate of Glenne Headly (Dick Tracy’s Tess Trueheart), Willis’ infidelities become so flagrant that the miffed missus and her best friend (Moore) decide to do away with him. Let’s just hope he doesn’t come back as a ghost determined to make his murderers die harder.
Posted September 21 1990 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Fuller House': Candace Cameron Bure, NKOTB star recreate adorable photo
- Lifetime making Britney Spears biopic
- Delta to stop airing Chris Rock special containing anti-gay slur
- Donald Trump slams famous Hillary supporters as 'not hot anymore'
- 'Stranger Things' and 'Parks & Rec': Jean-Ralphio is Steve's son, star says
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars': Three queens spill the tea on season 2 twist
- 'Mr. Robot': When a big twist isn't really a twist at all
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...