With Die Hard 2 and Ghost each pulling in more than $100 million at the box office this summer, Bruce Willis and Demi Moore are Hollywood’s highest-grossing couple. Now the moneymaking duo is teaming up in Mortal Thoughts, a suspense drama directed by Alan Rudolph (Choose Me) that’s due out this winter. As the womanizing mate of Glenne Headly (Dick Tracy’s Tess Trueheart), Willis’ infidelities become so flagrant that the miffed missus and her best friend (Moore) decide to do away with him. Let’s just hope he doesn’t come back as a ghost determined to make his murderers die harder.
Posted September 21 1990 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Is 'The Flash' doing Flashpoint in season 3?
- Fozzie Bear reveals who he gets mistaken for on '@Midnight'
- Kate McKinnon impersonated Ellen and Hillary to their faces
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' season 7 trailer debuts
- Hillary Clinton plays 'Who'd You Rather?' on possible VP picks
- Paul McCartney: Kanye West is 'a monster' who 'inspires me'
- Hillary Clinton assesses Donald Trump's thoughts on women