With Die Hard 2 and Ghost each pulling in more than $100 million at the box office this summer, Bruce Willis and Demi Moore are Hollywood’s highest-grossing couple. Now the moneymaking duo is teaming up in Mortal Thoughts, a suspense drama directed by Alan Rudolph (Choose Me) that’s due out this winter. As the womanizing mate of Glenne Headly (Dick Tracy’s Tess Trueheart), Willis’ infidelities become so flagrant that the miffed missus and her best friend (Moore) decide to do away with him. Let’s just hope he doesn’t come back as a ghost determined to make his murderers die harder.
Posted September 21 1990 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'