With Die Hard 2 and Ghost each pulling in more than $100 million at the box office this summer, Bruce Willis and Demi Moore are Hollywood’s highest-grossing couple. Now the moneymaking duo is teaming up in Mortal Thoughts, a suspense drama directed by Alan Rudolph (Choose Me) that’s due out this winter. As the womanizing mate of Glenne Headly (Dick Tracy’s Tess Trueheart), Willis’ infidelities become so flagrant that the miffed missus and her best friend (Moore) decide to do away with him. Let’s just hope he doesn’t come back as a ghost determined to make his murderers die harder.
Posted September 21 1990 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters