Designed to educate people to ”respect the dangers of violent weather,” Weather’s Great Disasters: Superstorms is a somewhat dull 30-minute primer to ”nature’s alter ego” — hurricanes, tornadoes, and floods. Includes an account of the epochal 1900 Galveston hurricane (6,000 lives lost). A for public service; C for entertainment.
Weather's Great Disasters: Superstorms Designed to educate people to ''respect the dangers of violent weather,'' Weather's Great Disasters: Superstorms is a somewhat dull 30...Weather's Great Disasters: SuperstormsPT30M Designed to educate people to ''respect the dangers of violent weather,'' Weather's Great Disasters: Superstorms is a somewhat dull 30...1990-09-21
Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 30
Posted September 21 1990 — 12:00 AM EDT
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!