Designed to educate people to ”respect the dangers of violent weather,” Weather’s Great Disasters: Superstorms is a somewhat dull 30-minute primer to ”nature’s alter ego” — hurricanes, tornadoes, and floods. Includes an account of the epochal 1900 Galveston hurricane (6,000 lives lost). A for public service; C for entertainment.
Weather's Great Disasters: Superstorms Designed to educate people to ''respect the dangers of violent weather,'' Weather's Great Disasters: Superstorms is a somewhat dull 30...Weather's Great Disasters: SuperstormsPT30M Designed to educate people to ''respect the dangers of violent weather,'' Weather's Great Disasters: Superstorms is a somewhat dull 30...1990-09-21
Runtime (in minutes): 30
Posted September 21 1990 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman gets a tribute at the Indy 500--but it ends in a crash
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- ‘Tomorrowland’ leads slow Memorial Day weekend at box office
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Dave Grohl joins Paul McCartney on London stage: Watch
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!