Designed to educate people to ”respect the dangers of violent weather,” Weather’s Great Disasters: Superstorms is a somewhat dull 30-minute primer to ”nature’s alter ego” — hurricanes, tornadoes, and floods. Includes an account of the epochal 1900 Galveston hurricane (6,000 lives lost). A for public service; C for entertainment.
Weather's Great Disasters: Superstorms Designed to educate people to ''respect the dangers of violent weather,'' Weather's Great Disasters: Superstorms is a somewhat dull 30...Weather's Great Disasters: SuperstormsPT30M Designed to educate people to ''respect the dangers of violent weather,'' Weather's Great Disasters: Superstorms is a somewhat dull 30...1990-09-21
Runtime (in minutes): 30
Posted September 21 1990 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Taylor Swift is really, really excited for the 'Wildest Dreams' music video debut
- Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart almost joined Taylor Swift on tour
- 'We Are Your Friends' had one of the worst openings in history
- Details on the 'AHS: Hotel' Halloween episodes with Lily Rabe and Darren Criss
- 'Hannibal' finale review: A perversely romantic, totally satisfying last supper
- Caitlyn Jenner on the realities of dating as a transgender woman
- See how 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' created 'The Twins'
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!