”This is a shocking story,” reads a caveat at the beginning of The Wild One. ”It could never have taken place in most American towns — but it did in this one. It is a public challenge not to let it happen again.” Moody Marlon Brando and a pack of bikers descend like a biblical plague on a California town and proceed to torch and terrorize it. ”What are you rebelling against?” asks a townsman. ”Whaddya got?” Brando replies. Brando’s tight denims and defiance prefigured James Dean’s archetypal rebellion. In black and white. B
The Wild One ''This is a shocking story,'' reads a caveat at the beginning of The Wild One. ''It could never have taken place in most American towns...The Wild OneDramaPT79M ''This is a shocking story,'' reads a caveat at the beginning of The Wild One. ''It could never have taken place in most American towns...1990-09-28Columbia Pictures
Genre: Drama; Starring: Marlon Brando; Director: Laszlo Benedek; Runtime (in minutes): 79; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted September 28 1990 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Captain America' movie marathon announced by Marvel
- Emilia Clarke and Jack Huston to star in 'Above Suspicion'
- WATCH: Exclusive clip from psychological thriller 'The Ones Below'
- WATCH: 'Rogue One' star reveals new 'Star Wars' film details
- New 'TMNT: Out of the Shadows' trailer offers turtle refresher course
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington had to tell cast he was leaving
- Molly Ringwald, Meredith Vieira, and more join 'Odd Mom Out' season 2
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast