This barely released thriller, Any Man’s Death, offers one dunderheaded miscasting coup after another. Waspy John Savage plays a Jewish reporter from New York, and William Hickey trots out his Prizzi’s Honor act as a Mengele-like Nazi whom Savage discovers living in Namibia. Oddest of all is that old baked ham Ernest Borgnine, here playing a retired SS officer. Trying hard for a German accent, Ernie ends up sounding like a Mexican bandito. As usual, the lovely Mia Sara has nothing to do and does it gracefully. D
Any Man's Death This barely released thriller, Any Man's Death, offers one dunderheaded miscasting coup after another. Waspy John Savage plays a ...Any Man's DeathR This barely released thriller, Any Man's Death, offers one dunderheaded miscasting coup after another. Waspy John Savage plays a ...1990-11-02Ernest BorgnineMia SaraWilliam HickeyPrism Home Video
Starring: John Savage; Starring: Ernest Borgnine, Mia Sara, William Hickey; Director: Tom Clegg; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Prism Home Video
Posted November 2 1990 — 12:00 AM EST
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!