How low can you go? That’s what they must have been asking at Universal Pictures when they came up with the soft-core ad campaign for White Palace — which looks suspiciously like the Paramount ad for Ghost. If this trend continues, they may have to start rating posters NC-17.
Posted November 2 1990 — 12:00 AM EST
- Michael B. Jordan says he’d love to make a 'Creed' sequel
- Sutton Foster keeps up her double life in 'Younger' season 2 trailer
- Mary-Kate Olsen marries Olivier Sarkozy: Report
- British royals share adorable new photos of Princess Charlotte
- See Britney Spears dance to Adele's 'Hello'
- Box office report: 'Mockingjay' tops Thanksgiving weekend
- Jennifer Lawrence will keep working with David O. Russell until he dies