How low can you go? That’s what they must have been asking at Universal Pictures when they came up with the soft-core ad campaign for White Palace — which looks suspiciously like the Paramount ad for Ghost. If this trend continues, they may have to start rating posters NC-17.
Posted November 2 1990 — 12:00 AM EST
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard
- Twitter challenges users to #MakeASongTitleLonger