How low can you go? That’s what they must have been asking at Universal Pictures when they came up with the soft-core ad campaign for White Palace — which looks suspiciously like the Paramount ad for Ghost. If this trend continues, they may have to start rating posters NC-17.
Posted November 2 1990 — 12:00 AM EST
- Electra Woman and Dyna Girl reboot in the works starring YouTube phenoms
- Vikings: Katheryn Winnick on Lagertha's season 3 plans
- The CW eyes Arrow-Flash spin-off with superhero team-up
- Fall 2015 TV pilots: Updated full list
- Kanye West tweets apologies to Beck and Bruno Mars
- 'Agents of SHIELD' unveils new poster art: Here's 'Aftershocks'
- Elizabeth Hurley gets slap happy in 'Royals' clip: First Look
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!