How low can you go? That’s what they must have been asking at Universal Pictures when they came up with the soft-core ad campaign for White Palace — which looks suspiciously like the Paramount ad for Ghost. If this trend continues, they may have to start rating posters NC-17.
Posted November 2 1990 — 12:00 AM EST
- Yahoo to deliver first-ever global live-stream of an NFL game
- Watch Lifehouse perform 'Hurricane' on 'Guitar Center Sessions'
- 'Tarzan and Jane' and three more animated series heading to Netflix
- Honest fall TV titles: What 15 shows should be called
- 'Game of Thrones,' 'Captain America' visual effects editor identified as victim of lion mauling
- Albert Hammond, Jr. releases new track, 'Losing Touch'
- Disney Channel orders 'Tangled' animated series; Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi to reprise roles