Wild Orchid wants to be a kind of Last Samba in Rio, but it’s really just a racy perfume commercial posing as a movie. In this ludicrous soft-core fantasia, Mickey Rourke plays a stud- entrepreneur living in Rio, Jacqueline Bisset is a middle-aged vamp, and Carré Otis is the voluptuous innocent. The unrated version has six minutes of footage ostensibly too steamy for an R rating. D-
Wild Orchid Wild Orchid wants to be a kind of Last Samba in Rio, but it's really just a racy perfume commercial posing as a movie. In...Wild OrchidEroticR Wild Orchid wants to be a kind of Last Samba in Rio, but it's really just a racy perfume commercial posing as a movie. In...1990-11-02Jacqueline Bisset
Genre: Erotic; Starring: Carre Otis, Mickey Rourke, Jacqueline Bisset; Director: Zalman King; MPAA Rating: R
Posted November 2 1990 — 12:00 AM EST
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!