Wild Orchid wants to be a kind of Last Samba in Rio, but it’s really just a racy perfume commercial posing as a movie. In this ludicrous soft-core fantasia, Mickey Rourke plays a stud- entrepreneur living in Rio, Jacqueline Bisset is a middle-aged vamp, and Carré Otis is the voluptuous innocent. The unrated version has six minutes of footage ostensibly too steamy for an R rating. D-
Wild Orchid Wild Orchid wants to be a kind of Last Samba in Rio, but it's really just a racy perfume commercial posing as a movie. In...Wild OrchidEroticR Wild Orchid wants to be a kind of Last Samba in Rio, but it's really just a racy perfume commercial posing as a movie. In...1990-11-02Jacqueline Bisset
Genre: Erotic; Starring: Carre Otis, Mickey Rourke, Jacqueline Bisset; Director: Zalman King; MPAA Rating: R
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Fantastic Four' trailer arrives with hints of Doom
- 'Star Wars: Rogue One' will depict raid to steal original Death Star plans
- 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart' to win box office for third weekend in a row
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis: Now (Tribeca), then ('SNL'), future ('Fletch'?)
- 'Outlander' boss on Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!