Wild Orchid wants to be a kind of Last Samba in Rio, but it’s really just a racy perfume commercial posing as a movie. In this ludicrous soft-core fantasia, Mickey Rourke plays a stud- entrepreneur living in Rio, Jacqueline Bisset is a middle-aged vamp, and Carré Otis is the voluptuous innocent. The unrated version has six minutes of footage ostensibly too steamy for an R rating. D-
Wild Orchid Wild Orchid wants to be a kind of Last Samba in Rio, but it's really just a racy perfume commercial posing as a movie. In...Wild OrchidEroticR Wild Orchid wants to be a kind of Last Samba in Rio, but it's really just a racy perfume commercial posing as a movie. In...1990-11-02Jacqueline Bisset
Genre: Erotic; Starring: Carre Otis, Mickey Rourke, Jacqueline Bisset; Director: Zalman King; MPAA Rating: R
Posted November 2 1990 — 12:00 AM EST
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!