Wild Orchid wants to be a kind of Last Samba in Rio, but it’s really just a racy perfume commercial posing as a movie. In this ludicrous soft-core fantasia, Mickey Rourke plays a stud- entrepreneur living in Rio, Jacqueline Bisset is a middle-aged vamp, and Carré Otis is the voluptuous innocent. The unrated version has six minutes of footage ostensibly too steamy for an R rating. D-
Wild Orchid Wild Orchid wants to be a kind of Last Samba in Rio, but it's really just a racy perfume commercial posing as a movie. In...Wild OrchidEroticR Wild Orchid wants to be a kind of Last Samba in Rio, but it's really just a racy perfume commercial posing as a movie. In...1990-11-02Jacqueline Bisset
Genre: Erotic; Starring: Carre Otis, Mickey Rourke, Jacqueline Bisset; Director: Zalman King; MPAA Rating: R
Posted November 2 1990 — 12:00 AM EST
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, more celebs spend July 4 on Instagram, Twitter
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- Zack Snyder defends ‘Man of Steel’ ending: Actions have 'consequences'
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!