The credits on Redd Kross’ new release, Third Eye, list the cover model as ”unknown.” But those in the know say the naked masked woman sitting crosslegged with long hair draping her breasts is none other than Sofia Coppola, 19, Francis Ford Coppola’s daughter and steady girlfriend of Redd Kross bassist Steven McDonald. Sofia, who makes her acting debut in her father’s upcoming Godfather Part III, is thanked on the sleeve, as are Patti Smith, Barbra Streisand, Pat Benatar, Phil Spector, and Ann Magnuson. Roz Music, a stylist from No Bones Salon in L.A. who worked on the band’s cover photo shoot, says, ”Someone told me I was supposed to say no comment — I don’t know what the big deal is.”
Posted December 7 1990 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on why the judges 'floored' him this week
- Christina Applegate is a terrible Meryl Streep in Funny or Die's Lifetime spoof
- Wrestling legend Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged in 1983 murder
- Meet Denise, Kermit the Frog's new love interest
- And the Oscar producing gig goes to...
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!