It’s been quite a losing streak for Marcy Rhoades, the nettlesome neighbor on Fox’s Married…With Children. First she was dumped by husband Steve, then had erotic dreams about (blech) Al Bundy (Ed O’Neill), then she had a not-quite-dalliance with 16-year-old Bud. But soon she’ll go on a bender and wake up married (to new cast member Ted McGinley). ”It’ll work better with two couples,” says actress Amanda Bearse. ”Marcy was getting too pitiful. And at this point, a change can’t hurt.”
Posted December 14 1990 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'
- What if Peter Griffin was the voice of Chewbacca?
- John 'Cha Cha' Ciarcia, actor on 'The Sopranos,' dies at 75
- People are naming their kids after the 'Empire' family