It’s been quite a losing streak for Marcy Rhoades, the nettlesome neighbor on Fox’s Married…With Children. First she was dumped by husband Steve, then had erotic dreams about (blech) Al Bundy (Ed O’Neill), then she had a not-quite-dalliance with 16-year-old Bud. But soon she’ll go on a bender and wake up married (to new cast member Ted McGinley). ”It’ll work better with two couples,” says actress Amanda Bearse. ”Marcy was getting too pitiful. And at this point, a change can’t hurt.”
Posted December 14 1990 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt