It’s been quite a losing streak for Marcy Rhoades, the nettlesome neighbor on Fox’s Married…With Children. First she was dumped by husband Steve, then had erotic dreams about (blech) Al Bundy (Ed O’Neill), then she had a not-quite-dalliance with 16-year-old Bud. But soon she’ll go on a bender and wake up married (to new cast member Ted McGinley). ”It’ll work better with two couples,” says actress Amanda Bearse. ”Marcy was getting too pitiful. And at this point, a change can’t hurt.”
Posted December 14 1990 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!