It’s been quite a losing streak for Marcy Rhoades, the nettlesome neighbor on Fox’s Married…With Children. First she was dumped by husband Steve, then had erotic dreams about (blech) Al Bundy (Ed O’Neill), then she had a not-quite-dalliance with 16-year-old Bud. But soon she’ll go on a bender and wake up married (to new cast member Ted McGinley). ”It’ll work better with two couples,” says actress Amanda Bearse. ”Marcy was getting too pitiful. And at this point, a change can’t hurt.”
Posted December 14 1990 — 12:00 AM EST
- Deadpool makes a cameo in new 'Fantastic Four' trailer
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing