It’s been quite a losing streak for Marcy Rhoades, the nettlesome neighbor on Fox’s Married…With Children. First she was dumped by husband Steve, then had erotic dreams about (blech) Al Bundy (Ed O’Neill), then she had a not-quite-dalliance with 16-year-old Bud. But soon she’ll go on a bender and wake up married (to new cast member Ted McGinley). ”It’ll work better with two couples,” says actress Amanda Bearse. ”Marcy was getting too pitiful. And at this point, a change can’t hurt.”
Posted December 14 1990 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!