Stick It Live, a five-song EP recorded live last summer during Slaughter’s six-month American tour, will make a nice stocking-stuffer for all the teenage girls who made the band’s debut album, Stick It to Ya, platinum-plus. For those who are interested in more than Mark Slaughter’s all-American good looks, however, it has little to offer. This hard-rock group hits home with its solid musicianship, and its catchy singles — ”Up All Night” and ”Fly to the Angels” — certainly deserve their status as hits, but all this is apparent on album number one. This entry is a crass effort to cash in on Slaughter’s newfound success. C
Stick It Live Stick It Live, a five-song EP recorded live last summer during Slaughter's six-month American tour, will make a nice stocking-stuffer...Stick It LiveRock Stick It Live, a five-song EP recorded live last summer during Slaughter's six-month American tour, will make a nice stocking-stuffer...1990-12-21
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Chrysalis
Posted December 21 1990 — 12:00 AM EST
- How the novel 'Star Wars: Aftermath' sets up 'The Force Awakens'
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!