Stick It Live, a five-song EP recorded live last summer during Slaughter’s six-month American tour, will make a nice stocking-stuffer for all the teenage girls who made the band’s debut album, Stick It to Ya, platinum-plus. For those who are interested in more than Mark Slaughter’s all-American good looks, however, it has little to offer. This hard-rock group hits home with its solid musicianship, and its catchy singles — ”Up All Night” and ”Fly to the Angels” — certainly deserve their status as hits, but all this is apparent on album number one. This entry is a crass effort to cash in on Slaughter’s newfound success. C
Stick It Live Stick It Live, a five-song EP recorded live last summer during Slaughter's six-month American tour, will make a nice stocking-stuffer...Stick It LiveRock Stick It Live, a five-song EP recorded live last summer during Slaughter's six-month American tour, will make a nice stocking-stuffer...1990-12-21
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Chrysalis
Posted December 21 1990 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kelly Rutherford: Judge blocks kids' return
- Colin Donnell joins 'Chicago Med' cast
- Fans of 'The Goonies' are ringing in the 30th anniversary of the film in a big way
- Action Bronson removed from main stage of NXNE in wake of petition
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch: By the numbers
- Lifetime's 'The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe' is hardly revealing
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!