With a new film (Almost an Angel) that features a new character (ex-con Terry Dean), Australian cottage industry Paul Hogan obviously wants to give Mick Dundee the pink slip. ”Crocodile Dundee is back in the bush, and he’ll stay there,” Hogan affirmed last month. ”He won’t be going off to the Middle East and saving the world — he’d muck it up, anyway.” But the studio isn’t listening. Paramount has reportedly offered Hogan $10 million to bring the Croc back for a third installment. Mr. and Mrs. Hogan (his costar and new bride, Linda Kozlowski) may need it: They recently shelled out for homes in Beverly Hills and Australia. And with the studio offering Kozlowski $1 million to play reporter Sue Charlton again, a third Dundee just may be a done deal.
Posted January 11 1991 — 12:00 AM EST
- AMC releases first photo from 'Better Call Saul' season 2
- J.K. Rowling discovers her roots on 'Who Do You Think You Are?' — exclusive
- The Leftovers season 2 story twist revealed (bonus: less bleak)
- 'Fantastic Four' clips explore Reed Richards' past
- In defense of Chris Farley... underrated movie star
- Meryl Streep and Rick Springfield rock out in 'Cold One' music video premiere
- 'Humans' renewed for season 2
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!