With a new film (Almost an Angel) that features a new character (ex-con Terry Dean), Australian cottage industry Paul Hogan obviously wants to give Mick Dundee the pink slip. ”Crocodile Dundee is back in the bush, and he’ll stay there,” Hogan affirmed last month. ”He won’t be going off to the Middle East and saving the world — he’d muck it up, anyway.” But the studio isn’t listening. Paramount has reportedly offered Hogan $10 million to bring the Croc back for a third installment. Mr. and Mrs. Hogan (his costar and new bride, Linda Kozlowski) may need it: They recently shelled out for homes in Beverly Hills and Australia. And with the studio offering Kozlowski $1 million to play reporter Sue Charlton again, a third Dundee just may be a done deal.
Posted January 11 1991 — 12:00 AM EST
- Box office report: 'Straight Outta Compton' wins again
- Ranking Kanye West's top music videos
- Justin Bieber Spider-Man kisses Britney Spears ... sort of
- Oliver Sacks, famed neurologist and author, dies at 82
- See Jessica Simpson and Tracee Ellis Ross' glamorous 'sister' photo
- Kanye West to perform '808s & Heartbreak' in full at Hollywood Bowl
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!