Will The Mod Squad become part of the Lynch mob? Now that Twin Peaks has featured Julie and Linc (Clarence Williams III), two of the three principals of ABC’s 1968-73 series, can Pete (Michael Cole) be far behind? The idea of a reunion hadn’t struck Cole, 50, who’s seen ”a couple of episodes to see Peg, but I got a little lost.” He appears as Dr. M’odsquad on Farrah Fawcett’s CBS mid-season comedy, Good Sports. ”I save her goldfish,” he says. Would Cole like a chance to emote among the Douglas firs? ”Absolutely. I’d do a lot of things that David Lynch would ask me.” Who knows, maybe the Squad’s beloved 1950 station wagon, which took a cliff dive in the show’s second season, will reappear wrapped in plastic along the Peaksian shore.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- 'Disney Infinity 3.0' adds 'Star Wars,' 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- Chiller to remake Tobe Hooper's space vampire movie 'Lifeforce'
- Tim Burton injured during 'Miss Peregrine' filming
- Noel Gallagher gives Zayn Malik career advice
- Ian McKellen searches for the truth behind a 35-year-old mystery in 'Mr. Holmes'
- Jamie Foxx comments on bad National Anthem reviews
- Ben Carson launches 2016 campaign with Eminem cover
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!