Will The Mod Squad become part of the Lynch mob? Now that Twin Peaks has featured Julie and Linc (Clarence Williams III), two of the three principals of ABC’s 1968-73 series, can Pete (Michael Cole) be far behind? The idea of a reunion hadn’t struck Cole, 50, who’s seen ”a couple of episodes to see Peg, but I got a little lost.” He appears as Dr. M’odsquad on Farrah Fawcett’s CBS mid-season comedy, Good Sports. ”I save her goldfish,” he says. Would Cole like a chance to emote among the Douglas firs? ”Absolutely. I’d do a lot of things that David Lynch would ask me.” Who knows, maybe the Squad’s beloved 1950 station wagon, which took a cliff dive in the show’s second season, will reappear wrapped in plastic along the Peaksian shore.
Posted January 11 1991 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!