Will The Mod Squad become part of the Lynch mob? Now that Twin Peaks has featured Julie and Linc (Clarence Williams III), two of the three principals of ABC’s 1968-73 series, can Pete (Michael Cole) be far behind? The idea of a reunion hadn’t struck Cole, 50, who’s seen ”a couple of episodes to see Peg, but I got a little lost.” He appears as Dr. M’odsquad on Farrah Fawcett’s CBS mid-season comedy, Good Sports. ”I save her goldfish,” he says. Would Cole like a chance to emote among the Douglas firs? ”Absolutely. I’d do a lot of things that David Lynch would ask me.” Who knows, maybe the Squad’s beloved 1950 station wagon, which took a cliff dive in the show’s second season, will reappear wrapped in plastic along the Peaksian shore.
Posted January 11 1991 — 12:00 AM EST
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes' highest-paid actors list
- 12 must-read novels out this fall
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Marie Lu's 'The Midnight Star'
- WATCH: Jennifer Esposito and Wilmer Valderrama debut on 'NCIS'
- MTV VMAs producer: Rihanna to deliver 'holy crap VMA moment'
- Alan Tudyk, Nathan Fillion unveil 'Con Man: The Game' in exclusive trailer
- 'Trick 'r Treat' character Sam to become Halloween digital decoration