Will The Mod Squad become part of the Lynch mob? Now that Twin Peaks has featured Julie and Linc (Clarence Williams III), two of the three principals of ABC’s 1968-73 series, can Pete (Michael Cole) be far behind? The idea of a reunion hadn’t struck Cole, 50, who’s seen ”a couple of episodes to see Peg, but I got a little lost.” He appears as Dr. M’odsquad on Farrah Fawcett’s CBS mid-season comedy, Good Sports. ”I save her goldfish,” he says. Would Cole like a chance to emote among the Douglas firs? ”Absolutely. I’d do a lot of things that David Lynch would ask me.” Who knows, maybe the Squad’s beloved 1950 station wagon, which took a cliff dive in the show’s second season, will reappear wrapped in plastic along the Peaksian shore.
Posted January 11 1991 — 12:00 AM EST
- Gloria Estefan on Syrian refugees: 'There are ways to help this out'
- Adele announces European tour
- 'The Royals' exclusive: See Queen Helena's catfight with the new Prime Minister
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst on how his son helped shape a challenge
- Paul Walker's father sues Porsche for wrongful death, negligence
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' dishes out two more brutal blindsides
- See Drake introduce the Raptors on Drake Night
- 8 Times 'Jessica Jones' Pulled Directly From Its Comic Book
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer