Now that the Romantics’ ”What I Like About You” — one of the best pop songs to roll in on the ’70s New Wave — has the dubious distinction of being used in a beer commercial, its inclusion on a career compilation of this melodic garage band seems both belated and unnecessary. Other than that exciting blast of punked-up rock, What I Like About You has the Detroit quartet’s two Top 40 hits (”One in a Million” and the awful ”Talking in Your Sleep”) plus seven other album cuts, none of which was exactly crying out for reissue. C
What I Like About You (And Other Romantic Hits)Now that the Romantics' ''What I Like About You'' — one of the best pop songs to roll in on the '70s New Wave — has the dubious distinction of...What I Like About You (And Other Romantic Hits)ReissuesNow that the Romantics' ''What I Like About You'' — one of the best pop songs to roll in on the '70s New Wave — has the dubious distinction of...1991-01-25
Genre: Reissues; Producer (group): Epic Associated
Posted January 25 1991 — 12:00 AM EST
- Outlander First Look: Claire and Jamie take Paris in season 2
- 'Kick-Ass' writer Mark Millar creates a small-town superhero in his new comic 'Huck' – exclusive first look
- 'Once Upon a Time' First Look: The Dark Swan rises!
- Pitbull teases wild Vegas residency, new album
- 'Magic Mike XXL' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Quentin Tarantino meets 'The Ten Commandments' in new comic: EW exclusive First Look
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse': See concept art of the villain's tomb
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!