NBC’s plans for an all-war cable network may have to be scrapped, but other specialized cable services will soon be popping up all over. Among the arrivals: the Courtroom Television Network, a 24-hour channel, is scheduled to launch this summer; the Auto Channel, dedicated to all things motorized, will debut this spring; and the Sci Fi Channel, devoted to all things alien, is slated for next fall. What next? The Good Grooming Channel?
Posted March 8 1991 — 12:00 AM EST
- Elizabeth Banks leads celebrities in a cappella 'Fight Song' for Hillary
- Bill Clinton’s DNC speech was a love letter to Hillary Clinton
- Alicia Keys dedicates DNC performance to 'Mothers of the Movement'
- Meryl Streep: Hillary Clinton will be first female president
- Hillary Clinton shares empowering message for young girls
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'