NBC’s plans for an all-war cable network may have to be scrapped, but other specialized cable services will soon be popping up all over. Among the arrivals: the Courtroom Television Network, a 24-hour channel, is scheduled to launch this summer; the Auto Channel, dedicated to all things motorized, will debut this spring; and the Sci Fi Channel, devoted to all things alien, is slated for next fall. What next? The Good Grooming Channel?
Posted March 8 1991 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere