NBC’s plans for an all-war cable network may have to be scrapped, but other specialized cable services will soon be popping up all over. Among the arrivals: the Courtroom Television Network, a 24-hour channel, is scheduled to launch this summer; the Auto Channel, dedicated to all things motorized, will debut this spring; and the Sci Fi Channel, devoted to all things alien, is slated for next fall. What next? The Good Grooming Channel?
Posted March 8 1991 — 12:00 AM EST
- Get your first look at 'The Flash'-'Supergirl’ crossover
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds wants 9 daughters
- 'Scandal' star Bellamy Young talks Mellie's presidential chances
- Milo Ventimiglia to reprise his role as Jess in the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds reacts to 'Deadpool' costars' viral moment
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on the man who made his 'penis look perfect'
- Adele's 'Carpool Karaoke' clip smashes YouTube records
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday