NBC’s plans for an all-war cable network may have to be scrapped, but other specialized cable services will soon be popping up all over. Among the arrivals: the Courtroom Television Network, a 24-hour channel, is scheduled to launch this summer; the Auto Channel, dedicated to all things motorized, will debut this spring; and the Sci Fi Channel, devoted to all things alien, is slated for next fall. What next? The Good Grooming Channel?
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth': Will Forte on THAT season finale twist
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten on nudity, Jon Snow
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling sorry for a 'Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!