Falling Into Life’s a book — a series of essays, in fact — to be read many more times than once. An attack of polio at age 11 left Kriegel without the use of his legs, and this fact is woven throughout essays on subjects as diverse as Tom Sawyer and the Jewish boxer Barney Ross. As vigorous and even amusing meditations on the limits of the human condition, Kriegel’s essays are unsurpassed. A
Falling Into Life Falling Into Life's a book — a series of essays, in fact — to be read many more times than once. An attack of polio at age...Falling Into LifeSelf-Help and Psychology, Essays, MemoirLeonard Kriegel Falling Into Life's a book — a series of essays, in fact — to be read many more times than once. An attack of polio at age...1991-03-15
Genre: Self-Help and Psychology, Essays, Memoir; Author: Leonard Kriegel
Posted March 15 1991 — 12:00 AM EST
- Trevor Noah says his The Daily Show will focus less on Fox News
- Trevor Noah to keep Jon Stewart's 'Daily Show' producers
- 'Supergirl' taps 'Sons of Anarchy' alum as DC Comics villain Reactron
- Carly Rae Jepsen rewrites 'I Really Like You' for 'Comedy Bang! Bang!'
- Ice Cube says Dr. Dre is dropping a new album on Aug. 1
- New 'Faking It' trailer features a steamy Karmy kiss
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!