Falling Into Life’s a book — a series of essays, in fact — to be read many more times than once. An attack of polio at age 11 left Kriegel without the use of his legs, and this fact is woven throughout essays on subjects as diverse as Tom Sawyer and the Jewish boxer Barney Ross. As vigorous and even amusing meditations on the limits of the human condition, Kriegel’s essays are unsurpassed. A
Falling Into Life Falling Into Life's a book — a series of essays, in fact — to be read many more times than once. An attack of polio at age...Falling Into LifeSelf-Help and Psychology, Essays, MemoirLeonard Kriegel Falling Into Life's a book — a series of essays, in fact — to be read many more times than once. An attack of polio at age...1991-03-15
Genre: Self-Help and Psychology, Essays, Memoir; Author: Leonard Kriegel
Posted March 15 1991 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kings of Leon confirms 7th studio album is on the way
- 'Agent Carter' exclusive: Who's returning for season 2?
- Who should replace Donald Trump as host of 'The Apprentice'?
- Donald Trump is suing Univision
- You can now listen to Matt Bomer cover D'Angelo
- 'Mighty Morphin Power Rangers' comics are coming: EW exclusive reveal of Green Ranger cover
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner to divorce
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!