Falling Into Life’s a book — a series of essays, in fact — to be read many more times than once. An attack of polio at age 11 left Kriegel without the use of his legs, and this fact is woven throughout essays on subjects as diverse as Tom Sawyer and the Jewish boxer Barney Ross. As vigorous and even amusing meditations on the limits of the human condition, Kriegel’s essays are unsurpassed. A
Falling Into Life Falling Into Life's a book — a series of essays, in fact — to be read many more times than once. An attack of polio at age...Falling Into LifeSelf-Help and Psychology, Essays, MemoirLeonard Kriegel Falling Into Life's a book — a series of essays, in fact — to be read many more times than once. An attack of polio at age...1991-03-15
Genre: Self-Help and Psychology, Essays, Memoir; Author: Leonard Kriegel
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Game of Thrones,' 'SHIELD,' 'Arrow' and more
- Gone Girl writer Gillian Flynn to collaborate with Steve McQueen on heist thriller
- 'Sherlock' season 4: 'Frightening, tough, emotional upheaval'
- 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone' illustrated edition cover art revealed
- 'Castle' sneak peek: Did Beckett and Castle just dig their own graves?
- Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst reminds everyone he is not Robert Durst
- Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool...on a bearskin rug: 'With great power, comes great irresponsibility'
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!