While much of America stargazed on Oscar night, the luminaries themselves seem to have been fixated on the lone figure of a sleek, golden statuette (quick- dipped in epoxy). So, perhaps caught by its light, they showed up as life- size replicas — in Lurex, sequins, glitter, and shiny lace. From the glimmer of Sophia Loren’s chandelier earrings to the sparkle of Kevin Costner’s silver-tipped shoes, Hollywood radiated.
Posted April 5 1991 — 12:00 AM EST
- Sia to release deluxe edition of 'This Is Acting' featuring new tracks
- Miley Cyrus and Sarah Jessica Parker get personal playing 5 Second Rule
- Flume and Tove Lo debut gravity-defying video for 'Say It'
- This Week's Cover: First look at 'Outlander' season 3
- Charlie Puth, Fifth Harmony, more to headline Jingle Ball
- EW Must List: 'Westworld,' 'Amanda Knox,' 'Deepwater Horizon' and more
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' releases new poster