While much of America stargazed on Oscar night, the luminaries themselves seem to have been fixated on the lone figure of a sleek, golden statuette (quick- dipped in epoxy). So, perhaps caught by its light, they showed up as life- size replicas — in Lurex, sequins, glitter, and shiny lace. From the glimmer of Sophia Loren’s chandelier earrings to the sparkle of Kevin Costner’s silver-tipped shoes, Hollywood radiated.
Posted April 5 1991 — 12:00 AM EST
- Cara Delevingne addresses awkward interview
- 'Gritty' take on 'Little Women' in development at CW
- Mia Farrow criticized for tweeting business address of Cecil the lion's killer
- Diva Layla El retires from WWE
- Woody Allen says private life doesn't resonate in his films
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges
- 'Secret in Their Eyes' gets new release date
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!