In his heavenly New Kids collaboration ”I’ll Be Your Everything,” Tommy Page seemed like an altar boy in love. On his new record, From the Heart, he tries to grow up. But when his producers multitrack his falsetto into something like a choir of seraphim, he can still make teen tears flow. B+
From the HeartIn his heavenly New Kids collaboration ''I'll Be Your Everything,'' Tommy Page seemed like an altar boy in love. On his new record, From the...From the HeartPopIn his heavenly New Kids collaboration ''I'll Be Your Everything,'' Tommy Page seemed like an altar boy in love. On his new record, From the...1991-05-31
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Tommy Page; Producer (group): Sire, Warner Bros.
Posted May 31 1991 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Former Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist John Frusciante releases free new music
- Stevie Wonder and Andra Day cover a Christmas classic in new Apple commercial
- Michael B. Jordan on boxing in 'Creed': 'Every punch is a line'
- 'The Man in the High Castle' postmortem: Episode 6, 'Three Monkeys'
- Fox News contributor gets death threats for mocking 'Star Wars' fans
- Glenn Danzig shares stories behind songs on new covers album
- See 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' come to life in 'Disney Infinity 3.0'
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year
- EW's 2015 Entertainers of the Year