In his heavenly New Kids collaboration ”I’ll Be Your Everything,” Tommy Page seemed like an altar boy in love. On his new record, From the Heart, he tries to grow up. But when his producers multitrack his falsetto into something like a choir of seraphim, he can still make teen tears flow. B+
From the HeartIn his heavenly New Kids collaboration ''I'll Be Your Everything,'' Tommy Page seemed like an altar boy in love. On his new record, From the...From the HeartPopIn his heavenly New Kids collaboration ''I'll Be Your Everything,'' Tommy Page seemed like an altar boy in love. On his new record, From the...1991-05-31
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Tommy Page; Producer (group): Sire, Warner Bros.
Posted May 31 1991 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!