Who follows an insanely impudent single called ”Hurt Me Hurt Me (But the Pants Stay On)” with a medley of two of disco’s most X-rated hits ever (Andrea True Connection’s ”More, More, More” and Donna Summer’s ”Love to Love You Baby”)? Samantha fox, a smart Cockney hussy, who ensures right off that we hear her fourth album, Just One Night, as a G-spot manifesto. She’s hilarious; Madonna should retire to a convent. A
Just One Night Who follows an insanely impudent single called ''Hurt Me Hurt Me (But the Pants Stay On)'' with a medley of two of disco's most X-rated hits ever ...Just One NightPop Who follows an insanely impudent single called ''Hurt Me Hurt Me (But the Pants Stay On)'' with a medley of two of disco's most X-rated hits ever ...1991-05-31
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Samantha Fox; Producer (group): Jive Records, RCA
Posted May 31 1991 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New 'AHS: Hotel' teasers: What do they mean?
- One Direction break six 2016 Guinness World Records
- See an exclusive poster and trailer for thriller 'Partisan'
- 'Scandal's' Huck and Quinn have some dark plans for Gonzo in 'Muppets' teaser
- Bette Midler wants to play Amy Schumer and Jennifer Lawrence’s mom
- El-P on 'Meow the Jewels': 'Let's fight injustice with pure, annoying stupidity'
- Demi Lovato, The Weeknd announced as 'SNL' musical guests
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Victoria Justice, Laura & Andrew, Rihanna and More!