Body Parts is a kind of Frankenstein in reverse, with a mad surgeon (Lindsay Duncan) grafting the limbs and head of an executed killer onto various people’s bodies, this clinical, humorless, and extremely slow horror film feels less like a nightmare than like some ghoulish new cable-TV concept — the Autopsy Channel. D+
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Horror; Starring: Lindsay Duncan, Jeff Fahey, Kim Delaney, Brad Dourif; Director: Eric Red; Runtime (in minutes): 88; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Home Video
Posted August 16 1991 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'House of Cards' premiere react: Blood on the Tracks
- Skrillex + Diplo release Jack U debut
- 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett on the power of Jamal's coming-out
- 'Focus' aims to lift box office crown from 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller 'Wake' halts production due to lack of funding
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on season 1 success, season 2 ideas
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in comic
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!