Body Parts is a kind of Frankenstein in reverse, with a mad surgeon (Lindsay Duncan) grafting the limbs and head of an executed killer onto various people’s bodies, this clinical, humorless, and extremely slow horror film feels less like a nightmare than like some ghoulish new cable-TV concept — the Autopsy Channel. D+
Body Parts Body Parts is a kind of Frankenstein in reverse, with a mad surgeon (Lindsay Duncan) grafting the limbs and head of an...Body PartsMystery and Thriller, HorrorPT88MR Body Parts is a kind of Frankenstein in reverse, with a mad surgeon (Lindsay Duncan) grafting the limbs and head of an...1991-08-16Kim DelaneyBrad DourifKim Delaney, Brad DourifParamount Home Video
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Horror; Starring: Lindsay Duncan, Jeff Fahey, Kim Delaney, Brad Dourif; Director: Eric Red; Runtime (in minutes): 88; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Home Video
Posted August 16 1991 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ed Sheeran sang 'Rainbow Connection' with Kermit the Frog and had the time of his life
- Watch Coldplay's hilarious 'Game of Thrones' musical
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge's post-show dish: Why (SPOILER) had to die
- Casting Net: Gabrielle Union heading to Jamie Foxx action film 'Sleepless Night'
- 'The View' eyeing two new cohosts?
- 'The Help' director Tate Taylor to helm 'Girl on the Train'
- Pete Davidson live tweets his 'Harry Potter' marathon, gives 'dope as f---' review
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!