A comedy about lifelong friends who still live in the old neighborhood, Queens Logic paints a group portrait of guys who’ve hit their mid-30s but haven’t grown up. The impressive ensemble includes Joe Mantegna, John Malkovich, Kevin Bacon, Chloe Webb, Ken Olin, and Jamie Lee Curtis. And if those names suggest a cross between Diner and thirtysomething — well, that is the basic idea. The script by costar Tony Spiridakis, however, is built on clichés and caricatures, and while the actors go at it wholeheartedly, they often end up accentuating all the falsest notes. If the film plays better on video, that may be because it’s as broadly drawn as your average TV movie. C
Queens Logic A comedy about lifelong friends who still live in the old neighborhood, Queens Logic paints a group portrait of guys who've hit ...Queens LogicDrama, ComedyR A comedy about lifelong friends who still live in the old neighborhood, Queens Logic paints a group portrait of guys who've hit ...1991-08-16Kevin BaconJamie Lee CurtisKen OlinKevin Bacon, Jamie Lee Curtis, Ken OlinLIVE Home Video
Genre: Drama, Comedy; Starring: Linda Fiorentino, John Malkovich, Joe Mantegna, Steve Rash, Kevin Bacon, Jamie Lee Curtis, Ken Olin; Director: Steve Rash; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: LIVE Home Video
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:02 PM EST
- Zayn Malik thanks One Direction at event
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' peek: Joy has a special job for Sadness on first day at a new school
- ACM Awards' host Luke Bryan on big stage: 'It's fun to have a touch of anxiety'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!