Wait — don’t throw out that battered old soundtrack album in the back of your closet! Not without consulting the just-published Official Price Guide to Movie/TV Soundtracks and Original Cast Albums, which lists the suggested worth of thousands of rare LPs. Among the most valuable: The Caine Mutiny (1954): $5,000-$10,000; Elvis: Aloha From Hawaii Via Satellite (with ”Chicken of the Sea” sticker on front cover, 1973): $1,000-$2,000; Myra Breckinridge (1970): $200-$225.
Posted August 16 1991 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans wanted for allegedly attacking ex-fiance
- Kanye West tapped as a headliner for Atlanta's Birthday Bash 20