Wait — don’t throw out that battered old soundtrack album in the back of your closet! Not without consulting the just-published Official Price Guide to Movie/TV Soundtracks and Original Cast Albums, which lists the suggested worth of thousands of rare LPs. Among the most valuable: The Caine Mutiny (1954): $5,000-$10,000; Elvis: Aloha From Hawaii Via Satellite (with ”Chicken of the Sea” sticker on front cover, 1973): $1,000-$2,000; Myra Breckinridge (1970): $200-$225.
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:02 PM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth': Will Forte on THAT season finale twist
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten on nudity, Jon Snow
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling sorry for a 'Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!