Chalk this up to the fine line between TV fantasy and reality. Last season on ABC’s Anything But Love, magazine reporter Hannah Miller (Jamie Lee Curtis) asked her boyfriend, Marty Gold (Richard Lewis), whom he fantasized about during their lovemaking. Forced into admission, he replied that two women did enter his thoughts: Gabriela Sabatini and Jane Pauley. The stunning Sabatini, currently the No. 3 women’s tennis player in the world, heard about Lewis’ visions. Evidently intrigued by the thought, she decided to pay a visit to the set recently while in L.A. for a Virginia Slims tournament. Even though the 5’8” Argentine tennis ace had never witnessed the slouching comedian’s shtick or watched the show, she admits, ”I was a little nervous.” She did, however, find the self-effacing Lewis ”cute” and signed a photo for him. As a little Anything token, Curtis awarded the court star the two pages from the script that mentioned her and Pauley, with a special note alongside the dialogue: ”You, I can understand. But Jane?” Pauley didn’t seem to think much about her ability to incite fantasy, either. She declined to comment.
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:02 PM EST
- Adele dressed up like George Michael on her birthday
- Charlize Theron reveals all about her ultimate female road warrior in 'Mad Max'
- Phil Rudd's AC/DC bandmates haven't contacted him since his criminal charges
- 'Charlie Hebdo' editors get standing ovation at PEN Gala
- The Critics' Choice TV Awards 2015: And the nominees are...
- 'Arrow' preview: Who is Oliver Queen?
- Best Coast performs 'Feeling Ok' on 'Conan'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!