Beginning this week in its box office analysis Entertainment Weekly includes the results of audience exit polling done by the Las Vegas-based movie research firm CinemaScore, which asks opening-night moviegoers to rate the films they’ve just seen with a grade from A to F. If you’d like to know more about how audiences rated a particular film you can call the CinemaScore Word-of-Mouth Hot Line (1-900-903-FILM), a computerized phone service that offers survey results for the top current movies as well as scores for films researched in the past 12 months. In addition to movie grades, the line features a diverse menu of info and trivia, such as a schedule of upcoming major-studio releases (listed by month and studio), and the box office grosses for the week’s top 10. There’s even an Academy Award quiz where each week callers can test their Oscar IQs. Calls are 95 cents a minute and $1.95 for the first minute (you must use a touch-tone phone).
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:02 PM EST
- Jimmy Kimmel makes fake commercial for Met Gala 'Rihanket'
- 'Chicken Run' director sets up next film
- 'Agents of SHIELD' showcases FitzSimmons: 'S.O.S.' poster art reveal
- Who said it: Tony Stark or Robert Downey Jr.?
- Paul Giamatti is anti-dildo in 'Inside Amy Schumer' clip
- Manny Pacquiao being sued for failure to disclose injury ahead of Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Taylor Swift, Cate Blanchett, James Marsden & More!