Well, here’s a tape that won’t win any awards from the National Organization for Women. Profiling 10 of the most successful professional bimbos in the music-video business, Rock Video Girls offers an up-close-and-personal peek at the women who strut their stuff for such bands as Aerosmith, Warrant, and Mötley Crüe. Between clips of the gals at work (one gets hosed down in a giant fish tank, another performs foreplay with a mannequin), we learn all about their private lives, musical tastes, and why they’ve made a career out of flashing their bods on MTV. ”I love to be naked,” purrs one as she teasingly plays with the straps of her microscopic tank top. ”I love doing things where I don’t have much clothing on.” She has ample opportunity in this shameless jigglefest, as the cameras zoom in on her naughty bits. Sexist? Sleazy? Stupid? You bet. But at least the lighting is good. C
Rock Video Girls Well, here's a tape that won't win any awards from the National Organization for Women. Profiling 10 of the most successful professional bimbos in the...Rock Video GirlsMusical, DocumentaryUnrated Well, here's a tape that won't win any awards from the National Organization for Women. Profiling 10 of the most successful professional bimbos in the...1991-10-11PMV
Genre: Musical, Documentary; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: PMV
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:02 PM EST
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- Q&A: J.K. Rowling bibliographer Philip W. Errington tells us even more Harry Potter secrets
- The Winklevii will have a cameo on 'Silicon Valley'
- Masi Oka's Hiro Nakamura will return for 'Heroes Reborn'
- Drea de Matteo loses apartment in fire
- 'Fifty Shades' sequel: Who should direct it?
- Get tipsy with Blake Shelton in the new video for 'Sangria'
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!