Well, here’s a tape that won’t win any awards from the National Organization for Women. Profiling 10 of the most successful professional bimbos in the music-video business, Rock Video Girls offers an up-close-and-personal peek at the women who strut their stuff for such bands as Aerosmith, Warrant, and Mötley Crüe. Between clips of the gals at work (one gets hosed down in a giant fish tank, another performs foreplay with a mannequin), we learn all about their private lives, musical tastes, and why they’ve made a career out of flashing their bods on MTV. ”I love to be naked,” purrs one as she teasingly plays with the straps of her microscopic tank top. ”I love doing things where I don’t have much clothing on.” She has ample opportunity in this shameless jigglefest, as the cameras zoom in on her naughty bits. Sexist? Sleazy? Stupid? You bet. But at least the lighting is good. C
Rock Video Girls Well, here's a tape that won't win any awards from the National Organization for Women. Profiling 10 of the most successful professional bimbos in the...Rock Video GirlsMusical, DocumentaryUnrated Well, here's a tape that won't win any awards from the National Organization for Women. Profiling 10 of the most successful professional bimbos in the...1991-10-11PMV
Genre: Musical, Documentary; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: PMV
Posted October 11 1991 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!