Yes, Marla Maples appears as herself on the Oct. 7 episode of CBS’ Designing Women, but the news du jour is her post-Donald fling with pop star Michael Bolton, which came to light last week when the two were reportedly seen riding the Zipper, a carnival ride at the Central Washington State Fair in Yakima, where the singer was performing. ”He’s a great entertainer, and I really enjoy his music,” is all Maples, 27, says of Bolton, 38, and then it’s on to this acting thing. ”I gave 100 percent of myself to Donald, but now it’s time I moved in my own direction. Doing this show (in which she advises Julia Duffy, above, how not to marry a millionaire) was a way to make light of a situation that the whole world has made so dramatic. All this attention — it just flabbergasts me.”
Posted October 11 1991 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Rizzoli & Isles' 100th ep: Angie Harmon describes directorial debut
- Third Eye Blind debut new song about police brutality
- Famed singer Marni Nixon dies at 86
- First Look: Jake Gyllenhaal, Amy Adams in 'Nocturnal Animals'
- WATCH: Which TV character would make the best president?
- Donald Trump Reddit AMA announced for Wednesday
- Bindi Irwin honors late father on 18th birthday
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'