Yes, Marla Maples appears as herself on the Oct. 7 episode of CBS’ Designing Women, but the news du jour is her post-Donald fling with pop star Michael Bolton, which came to light last week when the two were reportedly seen riding the Zipper, a carnival ride at the Central Washington State Fair in Yakima, where the singer was performing. ”He’s a great entertainer, and I really enjoy his music,” is all Maples, 27, says of Bolton, 38, and then it’s on to this acting thing. ”I gave 100 percent of myself to Donald, but now it’s time I moved in my own direction. Doing this show (in which she advises Julia Duffy, above, how not to marry a millionaire) was a way to make light of a situation that the whole world has made so dramatic. All this attention — it just flabbergasts me.”
Posted October 11 1991 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Leftovers' creators announce third and final season premiere month
- Erika Girardi defends 'RHOBH': 'It's not just a bunch of bitches'
- 'The Vacationers' author Emma Straub plans to open Brooklyn bookstore
- Critics' Choice Awards 2016: Who should win Best Actor?
- Two brothers play a deadly board game in 'Beyond the Gates' clip
- 'Office Christmas Party' stars on extras gone wild
- Conan O'Brien gets punished by a dominatrix in Berlin
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans