The American Magazine, a lavishly illustrated and informative history of what this book’s writers and editors fervently hope is still the most exciting game around — the American magazine. Chapters on the social impact of magazines, on the history of the women’s magazine, and on magazine fiction will help to persuade the unconvinced that this is so. But the graphics — layouts, typography, and photos — should leave no doubt in their minds. A-
The American Magazine The American Magazine, a lavishly illustrated and informative history of what this book's writers and editors fervently hope is...The American MagazinePop Culture, Coffee TableAmy Janello, Brennon Jones The American Magazine, a lavishly illustrated and informative history of what this book's writers and editors fervently hope is...1991-10-18Abrams
Genre: Pop Culture, Coffee Table; Author: Amy Janello, Brennon Jones; Publisher: Abrams
Posted October 18 1991 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Art Garfunkel dings Paul Simon in new interview
- Dust off your crayons: Adult coloring books are here
- Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alyson Hannigan had a 'Buffy' reunion
- Chris Pratt on being a sex symbol: 'Before, I was the sweaty guy who didn't give a s---'
- Munich Film Festival to honor Alexander Payne with retrospective
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!