The American Magazine, a lavishly illustrated and informative history of what this book’s writers and editors fervently hope is still the most exciting game around — the American magazine. Chapters on the social impact of magazines, on the history of the women’s magazine, and on magazine fiction will help to persuade the unconvinced that this is so. But the graphics — layouts, typography, and photos — should leave no doubt in their minds. A-
The American Magazine The American Magazine, a lavishly illustrated and informative history of what this book's writers and editors fervently hope is...The American MagazinePop Culture, Coffee TableAmy Janello, Brennon Jones The American Magazine, a lavishly illustrated and informative history of what this book's writers and editors fervently hope is...1991-10-18Abrams
Genre: Pop Culture, Coffee Table; Author: Amy Janello, Brennon Jones; Publisher: Abrams
Posted October 18 1991 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Everything Hannibal wore on 'Hannibal'
- Jeff Probst on the players he is surprised did not get voted into 'Survivor'
- Justin Timberlake and Jonathan Demme are making a 'space age music film'
- Everything you need to know about the 2015 MTV VMAs
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!