For the parents who make up a substantial portion of the Nintendo demographic, Hyper Zone might more appropriately be called ”Go Faster, Dear, They’re Throwing Boulders at the Windshield.” A futuristic piloting-shooting adventure, the game has players hurtling along in a spaceship, blasting away at approaching bad guys. With lots of practice, you can learn to forestall annihilation, but when you finally blow up (and believe me, you will finally blow up), it’s like reliving every grisly driver’s-ed film you saw in high school. A
Posted November 1 1991 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere