For the parents who make up a substantial portion of the Nintendo demographic, Hyper Zone might more appropriately be called ”Go Faster, Dear, They’re Throwing Boulders at the Windshield.” A futuristic piloting-shooting adventure, the game has players hurtling along in a spaceship, blasting away at approaching bad guys. With lots of practice, you can learn to forestall annihilation, but when you finally blow up (and believe me, you will finally blow up), it’s like reliving every grisly driver’s-ed film you saw in high school. A
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:02 PM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 8 'funny' stories from the 'Goodfellas' reunion