For the parents who make up a substantial portion of the Nintendo demographic, Hyper Zone might more appropriately be called ”Go Faster, Dear, They’re Throwing Boulders at the Windshield.” A futuristic piloting-shooting adventure, the game has players hurtling along in a spaceship, blasting away at approaching bad guys. With lots of practice, you can learn to forestall annihilation, but when you finally blow up (and believe me, you will finally blow up), it’s like reliving every grisly driver’s-ed film you saw in high school. A
Posted November 1 1991 — 12:00 AM EST
- Josh Gad Voices a Reincarnated Dog in 'A Dog's Purpose' Trailer
- Oprah Winfrey reveals a ‘Queen Sugar’ sex scene gave her an idea
- Clea DuVall on her directorial debut, 'The Intervention'
- DNCE explain the weirdest interpretation of 'Cake by the Ocean'
- 'Freaks and Geeks': John Francis Daley shares behind-the-scenes photos
- Billionaire Richard Branson nearly died in bike crash
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Arrow,' 'Grey's' and more