Larry Fortensky, move over: On Los Angeles’ trendy Melrose Avenue last week, crowds gathered to gawk into the windows of Metro, a posh eatery that plans to open at the end of November. Inside, part-time model and sometime Madonna beau Tony Ward, who played the stud puppet in her Justify My Love video last winter, labored shirtless at his independent construction job, welding and laying concrete for the restaurant’s futuristic-Deco interior. ”It was cold some mornings he was in there,” says an employee at the store next door, ”but the shirt would come off just the same.” Despite the display, the now Mohawk-coiffed Ward, who still sees Madonna regularly, never got her to pay a visit.
Posted November 22 1991 — 12:00 AM EST
- The new trailer for 'Fifty Shades Darker' has arrived
- Michael Moore explains Donald Trump's strength in the Rust Belt
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Stephenie Meyer's 'The Chemist'
- Amazon names best-selling books of 2016
- Dane Cook blasts Nick Cannon for wearing turban
- WATCH: Rob Zombie talks about his love for extreme horror in new clip
- Watch the season 2 premiere of 'Con Man' — exclusive
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem