Most of the good ol’ boys making it big in country music these days wouldn’t be caught dead without cowboy headgear. In fact, people like Garth Brooks, Clint Black, and Alan Jackson are commonly referred to as ”hat acts.” But Travis Tritt and Marty Stuart, who’ve both enjoyed top 10 country hits recently (”Anymore” and ”Tempted,” respectively), are going against the felt. From now until early next year, the two will be hitting the road as the No Hats Tour. Tritt says, ”I don’t think you should wear a hat unless you can ride a horse.” Besides, he adds, ”Even if we wanted to, we couldn’t find cowboy hats to fit over all this hair.”
Posted November 29 1991 — 12:00 AM EST
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!