Most of the good ol’ boys making it big in country music these days wouldn’t be caught dead without cowboy headgear. In fact, people like Garth Brooks, Clint Black, and Alan Jackson are commonly referred to as ”hat acts.” But Travis Tritt and Marty Stuart, who’ve both enjoyed top 10 country hits recently (”Anymore” and ”Tempted,” respectively), are going against the felt. From now until early next year, the two will be hitting the road as the No Hats Tour. Tritt says, ”I don’t think you should wear a hat unless you can ride a horse.” Besides, he adds, ”Even if we wanted to, we couldn’t find cowboy hats to fit over all this hair.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Casting Net: Courtney Love, Timothy Hutton, Giancarlo Esposito join James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- Nicki Minaj joins 'Barbershop 3' cast
- 'Forever' sneak peek: John Noble puts Henry to a test he nearly fails
- 'Late Show' sneak peek: President Obama, David Letterman make retirement plans
- 'The Flash': Iris confronts Barry with the truth
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Fish Mooney's fate as 'Gotham' wraps season 1
- Orlando Jones exits 'Sleepy Hollow'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!