In hyped-up urban clubs where hard rhythms and blinding strobe lights rule, techno music — at turns hard and fast, at turns soft and swirling — provides the feverish pulse. On the dazzling tip is England’s The Orb. With ethereal choruses, nature sounds, and ever-evolving slower rhythms, the Orb takes you on a machine-driven mushroom trip. The Aubrey Mixes: The Ultraworld Excursions features material from the group’s U.S. debut, Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld, remixed in various psychedelic club styles. A
Posted February 21 1992 — 12:00 AM EST
- Carpool Karaoke: Lady Gaga sings 'Bad Romance' with James Corden
- President Obama reads mean tweets on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (again)
- Carrie Underwood's debut album 'Some Hearts' sets country record
- All the stars Donald Trump slammed on Twitter during his run for president
- Matt LeBlanc on beginning 'Man With a Plan' and ending 'Episodes'
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'