Your new Elvis stamps are almost in the mail. But first, the U.S. Postal Service has to decide — and they’re serious about this — which image of the Kings belongs on their new issue: the electrifying teen idol or the glitzy, bloated parody of a lounge singer that he became. This April they’ll put it to your mail-in vote and you, the American Stamp User, will choose. Can these rock & roll stamps be far behind?
Posted March 13 1992 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony