Serves: 30,000: Here’s a recipe for the perfect summer music wingding. Take a heap of Chili Peppers. Mix in some Pearl Jam. (Don’t forget an Ice Cube for the Lush.) Add just a dash of (cinna)Ministry. (Better keep the dog behind the Jesus and Mary Chain-link fence while you toss it all into a mosh pit.) Serve in the Soundgarden.
Posted August 28 1992 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Pixar moves up 'Incredibles 2,' delays 'Toy Story 4'
- President Obama to appear on 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee'
- The CW unveils its holiday specials lineup
- 'Two and a Half Men' star Angus T. Jones: 'I got pretty doomsday'
- 'The Flash' first look: Time to meet Caitlin Snow's mom!
- Stephen Colbert teases election night special in sultry promo
- 'PLL' showrunner pens emotional note on final day of filming
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like