The best-known song of techno DJ Richard M. Hall (Herman Melville is a distant ancestor, hence his act’s whale name) is ”Go,” a derangement of music from the TV show ”Twin Peaks” that neatly shows how intoxicating techno can be, drenched with foreboding romance but at the same time wildly propulsive. Listen closely, and the music of Moby dissolves into wisps and patches — which only makes him seem even cooler for finding such riveting sonic bits and stringing them together with such devilish, offhand flair.
MobyThe best-known song of techno DJ Richard M. Hall (Herman Melville is a distant ancestor, hence his act's whale name) is ''Go,'' a derangement of music...MobyElectronicThe best-known song of techno DJ Richard M. Hall (Herman Melville is a distant ancestor, hence his act's whale name) is ''Go,'' a derangement of music...1992-08-28
Genre: Electronic; Lead Performer: Moby; Producer (group): Instinct
Posted August 28 1992 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Oliver Sacks, famed neurologist and author, dies at 82
- See Jessica Simpson and Tracee Ellis Ross' glamorous 'sister' photo
- Kanye West to perform '808s & Heartbreak' in full at Hollywood Bowl
- 5 shows to watch now that 'Hannibal' is over
- Taylor Swift and Avril Lavigne performed 'Complicated' on 1989 tour
- 'Survivor' players on the most shameless thing they did for fan votes
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!