The best-known song of techno DJ Richard M. Hall (Herman Melville is a distant ancestor, hence his act’s whale name) is ”Go,” a derangement of music from the TV show ”Twin Peaks” that neatly shows how intoxicating techno can be, drenched with foreboding romance but at the same time wildly propulsive. Listen closely, and the music of Moby dissolves into wisps and patches — which only makes him seem even cooler for finding such riveting sonic bits and stringing them together with such devilish, offhand flair.
MobyThe best-known song of techno DJ Richard M. Hall (Herman Melville is a distant ancestor, hence his act's whale name) is ''Go,'' a derangement of music...MobyElectronicThe best-known song of techno DJ Richard M. Hall (Herman Melville is a distant ancestor, hence his act's whale name) is ''Go,'' a derangement of music...1992-08-28
Genre: Electronic; Lead Performer: Moby; Producer (group): Instinct
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' renewed
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our audience with returning queen
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- Django Django unveil trippy, magenta-hued video for 'Beginning to Fade'
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!