The best-known song of techno DJ Richard M. Hall (Herman Melville is a distant ancestor, hence his act’s whale name) is ”Go,” a derangement of music from the TV show ”Twin Peaks” that neatly shows how intoxicating techno can be, drenched with foreboding romance but at the same time wildly propulsive. Listen closely, and the music of Moby dissolves into wisps and patches — which only makes him seem even cooler for finding such riveting sonic bits and stringing them together with such devilish, offhand flair.
MobyThe best-known song of techno DJ Richard M. Hall (Herman Melville is a distant ancestor, hence his act's whale name) is ''Go,'' a derangement of music...MobyElectronicThe best-known song of techno DJ Richard M. Hall (Herman Melville is a distant ancestor, hence his act's whale name) is ''Go,'' a derangement of music...1992-08-28
Genre: Electronic; Lead Performer: Moby; Producer (group): Instinct
Posted August 28 1992 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia Manzano's 7 favorite times from 44 years as Maria
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July boxoffice no picnic for Hollywood
- Michael Fassbender as the Dude for 'Big Lebowski' live read
- ESPN pulls golf tourney off Trump course
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!