The best-known song of techno DJ Richard M. Hall (Herman Melville is a distant ancestor, hence his act’s whale name) is ”Go,” a derangement of music from the TV show ”Twin Peaks” that neatly shows how intoxicating techno can be, drenched with foreboding romance but at the same time wildly propulsive. Listen closely, and the music of Moby dissolves into wisps and patches — which only makes him seem even cooler for finding such riveting sonic bits and stringing them together with such devilish, offhand flair.
MobyThe best-known song of techno DJ Richard M. Hall (Herman Melville is a distant ancestor, hence his act's whale name) is ''Go,'' a derangement of music...MobyElectronicThe best-known song of techno DJ Richard M. Hall (Herman Melville is a distant ancestor, hence his act's whale name) is ''Go,'' a derangement of music...1992-08-28
Genre: Electronic; Lead Performer: Moby; Producer (group): Instinct
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- 'SNL react: Your quick take on The Rock and George Ezra?
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!