Stepfather III: Father’s Day is a poorly scripted, all-too-familiar chiller — continuing a serial killer’s search for the perfect family — with gory plastic surgery, savage violence, and even some effective Boo! scenes. But robotic Wightman (who once replaced Richard Thomas as John-Boy on an episode of The Waltons) is a weak substitute for previous death-dealing dad Terry O’Quinn. D+
Stepfather III: Father's Day Stepfather III: Father's Day is a poorly scripted, all-too-familiar chiller — continuing a serial killer's search for the...Stepfather III: Father's DayHorror, Mystery and ThrillerPT110MR Stepfather III: Father's Day is a poorly scripted, all-too-familiar chiller — continuing a serial killer's search for the...1992-10-02
Genre: Horror, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Priscilla Barnes, Robert Wightman; Director: Guy Magar; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: R
Posted October 2 1992 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' and 'Korra' creator previews new graphic novel
- Patton Oswalt, Paul Reubens and more star in Telltale Games' 'Minecraft: Story Mode'
- Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher married
- Blur's Damon Albarn carried offstage at Denmark fest
- Someone made a cool trailer for Netflix's 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' -- but it wasn't Netflix
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner: Season 6 may show events referenced but unseen in comics
- Ridley Scott talks turning Philip K. Dick's 'The Man in the High Castle' into 10-episode series
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!