Stepfather III: Father’s Day is a poorly scripted, all-too-familiar chiller — continuing a serial killer’s search for the perfect family — with gory plastic surgery, savage violence, and even some effective Boo! scenes. But robotic Wightman (who once replaced Richard Thomas as John-Boy on an episode of The Waltons) is a weak substitute for previous death-dealing dad Terry O’Quinn. D+
Stepfather III: Father's Day Stepfather III: Father's Day is a poorly scripted, all-too-familiar chiller — continuing a serial killer's search for the...Stepfather III: Father's DayHorror, Mystery and ThrillerPT110MR Stepfather III: Father's Day is a poorly scripted, all-too-familiar chiller — continuing a serial killer's search for the...1992-10-02
Genre: Horror, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Priscilla Barnes, Robert Wightman; Director: Guy Magar; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: R
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Golden Trailer Awards 2015: The winners list
- 'Criminal Minds' finale react: Another BAU member takes their leave
- Casting Net: 'Revenge' star Emily VanCamp returns for 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Jennifer Love Hewitt not returning to 'Criminal Minds': EW exclusive
- 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' and 'Barbershop 3' given 2016 release dates
- 'Mindy Project' axed at Fox; hope at Hulu?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Julie Plec on finale, Nina Dobrev farewell
- Free Comic Book Day: 15 superhero must-reads
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!