Stepfather III: Father’s Day is a poorly scripted, all-too-familiar chiller — continuing a serial killer’s search for the perfect family — with gory plastic surgery, savage violence, and even some effective Boo! scenes. But robotic Wightman (who once replaced Richard Thomas as John-Boy on an episode of The Waltons) is a weak substitute for previous death-dealing dad Terry O’Quinn. D+
Stepfather III: Father's Day Stepfather III: Father's Day is a poorly scripted, all-too-familiar chiller — continuing a serial killer's search for the...Stepfather III: Father's DayHorror, Mystery and ThrillerPT110MR Stepfather III: Father's Day is a poorly scripted, all-too-familiar chiller — continuing a serial killer's search for the...1992-10-02
Genre: Horror, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Priscilla Barnes, Robert Wightman; Director: Guy Magar; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): In Season; MPAA Rating: In Season
Posted October 2 1992 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters