Stepfather III: Father’s Day is a poorly scripted, all-too-familiar chiller — continuing a serial killer’s search for the perfect family — with gory plastic surgery, savage violence, and even some effective Boo! scenes. But robotic Wightman (who once replaced Richard Thomas as John-Boy on an episode of The Waltons) is a weak substitute for previous death-dealing dad Terry O’Quinn. D+
Stepfather III: Father's Day Stepfather III: Father's Day is a poorly scripted, all-too-familiar chiller — continuing a serial killer's search for the...Stepfather III: Father's DayHorror, Mystery and ThrillerPT110MR Stepfather III: Father's Day is a poorly scripted, all-too-familiar chiller — continuing a serial killer's search for the...1992-10-02
Genre: Horror, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Priscilla Barnes, Robert Wightman; Director: Guy Magar; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: R
Posted October 2 1992 — 12:00 AM EDT
- What it was like inside Lady Gaga's blood-red 'American Horror Story' pool party
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Blacklist,' 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'The Flash' and more
- How well do you know The Weeknd's lyrics?
- How Tituss Burgess nearly missed his '30 Rock' audition
- Atlas Genius booked their fantasy festival and made us a playlist for it
- Four reasons 'Straight Outta Compton' made N.W.A the Boyz of summer
- Grace Helbig and Tyler Oakley tapped to host 2015 Streamy Awards
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!