Stepfather III: Father’s Day is a poorly scripted, all-too-familiar chiller — continuing a serial killer’s search for the perfect family — with gory plastic surgery, savage violence, and even some effective Boo! scenes. But robotic Wightman (who once replaced Richard Thomas as John-Boy on an episode of The Waltons) is a weak substitute for previous death-dealing dad Terry O’Quinn. D+
Stepfather III: Father's Day Stepfather III: Father's Day is a poorly scripted, all-too-familiar chiller — continuing a serial killer's search for the...Stepfather III: Father's DayHorror, Mystery and ThrillerPT110MR Stepfather III: Father's Day is a poorly scripted, all-too-familiar chiller — continuing a serial killer's search for the...1992-10-02
Genre: Horror, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Priscilla Barnes, Robert Wightman; Director: Guy Magar; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: R
Posted October 2 1992 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jason Jones says goodbye to 'The Daily Show'
- Zayn Malik speaks out about leaving One Direction
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- Russell Crowe, Elisabeth Moss, Ben Affleck & More!