Inocent Blood is an unbelievably lethargic horror comedy directed by John Landis (An American Werewolf in London). Anne Parillaud, the French star of La Femme Nikita, is less sexy than morose in the role of a modern-day vampire who preys on mafiosi. Why mafiosi? For no good reason other than that it allows Landis to stage a lot of scenes in which cut-rate Italian hoodlums stand around yelling at each other. F
Genre: Horror, Comedy, Romance; Starring: Robert Loggia, Anne Parillaud, Angela Bassett, Luis Guzman, Anthony LaPaglia, Chazz Palminteri, David Proval, Don Rickles; Director: John Landis; Author: Michael Wolk; MPAA Rating: R
Posted October 9 1992 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hear the premiere of High on Fire's 'The Sunless Years'
- Buzz Bissinger talks Caitlyn Jenner story on 'Today'
- Noel Gallagher still thinks Zayn should have stayed with One Direction
- Chuck Palahniuk talks 'Fight Club 2,' shares excerpt of 'Expedition'
- Mariah Carey joined Match to release new music video
- Lost 'Empire Strikes Back' short to be remade as a feature film
- Laverne Cox comments on Caitlyn Jenner's cover shoot