Industrial dance rock’s answer to Billy Squier, trendy Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nail’s Broken never howls without carrying a big hook, as if to say that nihilism really don’t mean a thing if you can’t dance to it. B
Broken Industrial dance rock's answer to Billy Squier, trendy Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nail's Broken never howls without carrying a big...BrokenRock Industrial dance rock's answer to Billy Squier, trendy Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nail's Broken never howls without carrying a big...1992-10-23
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Interscope, T
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our exclusive audience with the queen of second chances
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- Django Django unveil trippy, magenta-hued video for 'Beginning to Fade'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' spinoff to star Adrianne Palicki, Nick Blood
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!