Industrial dance rock’s answer to Billy Squier, trendy Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nail’s Broken never howls without carrying a big hook, as if to say that nihilism really don’t mean a thing if you can’t dance to it. B
Broken Industrial dance rock's answer to Billy Squier, trendy Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nail's Broken never howls without carrying a big...BrokenRock Industrial dance rock's answer to Billy Squier, trendy Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nail's Broken never howls without carrying a big...1992-10-23
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Interscope, T
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Smashing Pumpkins explore PTSD in "Drum + Fife" video
- 'Sherlock' co-creator: For the last time, Holmes is not gay
- Jamie Foxx makes controversial Bruce Jenner joke at iHeartRadio Music Awards
- Play a 'Super Mario 64' level online for free
- Death threats against BBC director investigated following Jeremy Clarkson firing
- Harrison Ford released from hospital following plane crash: Report
- Chrissy Teigen, Ludacris to host Billboard Music Awards
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Clare & Don and More!