It may look like your basic television channel changer, but ABC Entertainment president Robert Iger’s Philips Universal Remote Commander is the Norman Schwarzkopf of remote controls. ”I love the name — Commander,” Iger says. And because his work stares back at him wherever he goes, Iger keeps one at the office and another at his house — required ammo for reconnaissance missions on the competition. ”The one at home controls the TV, two VCRs, the stereo (including the CD changer and surround-sound), and my satellite dish,” he says with pride. We salute him.
Posted October 30 1992 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Expanse': Exclusive new look at season 2
- 'One Day at a Time' reboot: Netflix releases heartwarming trailer
- Walton Goggins in talks to play villain in 'Tomb Raider' reboot
- Preview the prologue in 'Tyson Hesse's Diesel: Ignition'
- 'Pitch' star Kylie Bunbury on Ginny's next move
- 'Please Like Me' finds U.S. home
- Lin-Manuel Miranda's amazing 2016, in GIFs
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot