For sale: Sinéad O’Connor’s two-story brown-shingled colonial-cum-country cabin at the base of L.A.’s Griffith Park. Large rooms, blond hardwood floors, multiple white-trimmed French windows, guest quarters in rear. Estimated worth: $750,000. Overall, about as close as you can get to Hollywood suburbia, save a smattering of gang graffiti on the cement wall flanking the house’s north side. Bob Kasumyan, a real estate agent for Los Feliz Properties, says, ”(O’Connor’s) house would have to be up in the hills to command a lot more than the average $500,000 in this market, unless there’s something special about it.” There is. The singer’s intention is to donate proceeds to help starving Somalia. The house is set to be auctioned at London’s Savoy Hotel in February.
Posted December 11 1992 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play rock and roll innovator Sam Phillips
- 'Teen Wolf' cast added to EW PopFest lineup
- Donald Glover to play young Lando Calrissian in Han Solo movie