For sale: Sinéad O’Connor’s two-story brown-shingled colonial-cum-country cabin at the base of L.A.’s Griffith Park. Large rooms, blond hardwood floors, multiple white-trimmed French windows, guest quarters in rear. Estimated worth: $750,000. Overall, about as close as you can get to Hollywood suburbia, save a smattering of gang graffiti on the cement wall flanking the house’s north side. Bob Kasumyan, a real estate agent for Los Feliz Properties, says, ”(O’Connor’s) house would have to be up in the hills to command a lot more than the average $500,000 in this market, unless there’s something special about it.” There is. The singer’s intention is to donate proceeds to help starving Somalia. The house is set to be auctioned at London’s Savoy Hotel in February.
Posted December 11 1992 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Days of our Lives' actor Joseph Mascolo dies at 87
- 'Ash vs Evil Dead': Bruce Campbell previews 'pretty big' season finale
- Shaquille O'Neal lip syncs Beyoncé's 'All Night'
- MSNBC anchor apologizes for saying Fox News held party at Trump hotel
- Reese Witherspoon covers Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on 'Sing' soundtrack
- T.J. Miller arrested on suspicion of battery on car service driver
- Why Will Smith chose 'Suicide Squad' over 'Independence Day' sequel