The Courtney Love watch goes on: After making threats against Victoria Clarke, who’s writing an unauthorized biography of Nirvana, Love and Clarke bumped into each other Dec. 5 at Raji’s club in Hollywood. Result: Both have filed police reports accusing the other of assault. According to Clarke, ”She said, ‘Is that Victoria?’ and whacked me on the head with a glass. She chased me through the club with about five men trying to pull her off. She’s very strong.” No comment from Love, but Nirvana drummer David Grohl says that the ”snaky” Clarke has invaded the band’s privacy. ”You feel like you’re being followed,” he complains.
Posted December 18 1992 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play rock and roll innovator Sam Phillips
- 'Teen Wolf' cast added to EW PopFest lineup