Blame it on Ren & Stimpy: For 11 years, Dr. Thomas E. Radecki had been watchdogging TV, sending the world stern warnings about the hazardous effects of its violent and sexual programming. In March, the founding father of the National Coalition on Television Violence apparently proved his point: The state of Illinois revoked his license to practice psychiatry for a minimum of five years because of ”allegations of inappropriate sexual activity by Dr. Radecki with one of his female patients.” Marcus Welby was never like this.
Posted December 25 1992 — 12:00 AM EST
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale
- 'Spider-Man': Tom Holland went undercover at New York high school to prep