Blame it on Ren & Stimpy: For 11 years, Dr. Thomas E. Radecki had been watchdogging TV, sending the world stern warnings about the hazardous effects of its violent and sexual programming. In March, the founding father of the National Coalition on Television Violence apparently proved his point: The state of Illinois revoked his license to practice psychiatry for a minimum of five years because of ”allegations of inappropriate sexual activity by Dr. Radecki with one of his female patients.” Marcus Welby was never like this.
Posted December 25 1992 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer revealed! What's next?
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer speaks out!
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner sues Hasbro over same-named toy hamster
- Casting Net: Scott Eastwood set to become action star in 'Overdrive'
- 'Scream' honors Wes Craven during finale
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!