Blame it on Ren & Stimpy: For 11 years, Dr. Thomas E. Radecki had been watchdogging TV, sending the world stern warnings about the hazardous effects of its violent and sexual programming. In March, the founding father of the National Coalition on Television Violence apparently proved his point: The state of Illinois revoked his license to practice psychiatry for a minimum of five years because of ”allegations of inappropriate sexual activity by Dr. Radecki with one of his female patients.” Marcus Welby was never like this.
Posted December 25 1992 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation': What are the critics saying?
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Michael & Kate, Michelle Rodriguez, Joss Stone and More!