Blame it on Ren & Stimpy: For 11 years, Dr. Thomas E. Radecki had been watchdogging TV, sending the world stern warnings about the hazardous effects of its violent and sexual programming. In March, the founding father of the National Coalition on Television Violence apparently proved his point: The state of Illinois revoked his license to practice psychiatry for a minimum of five years because of ”allegations of inappropriate sexual activity by Dr. Radecki with one of his female patients.” Marcus Welby was never like this.
Posted December 25 1992 — 12:00 AM EST
- Go inside the studio with Janet Jackson in her lyric video for 'No Sleeep'
- Paula Deen fires social media manager responsible for offensive tweet
- 'Star Wars': Han Solo stand-alone movie plots course with 'Lego Movie' directors at the controls
- Amy Schumer, Aziz Ansari to headline Oddball Comedy Fest
- Sonia Manzano remembers 44 years as Maria on Sesame Street
- Albert Hammond, Jr. says the Strokes don't have new music in the works
- Kaitlyn's Bachelorette blog: Ben would be a 'great husband'
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!