Blame it on Ren & Stimpy: For 11 years, Dr. Thomas E. Radecki had been watchdogging TV, sending the world stern warnings about the hazardous effects of its violent and sexual programming. In March, the founding father of the National Coalition on Television Violence apparently proved his point: The state of Illinois revoked his license to practice psychiatry for a minimum of five years because of ”allegations of inappropriate sexual activity by Dr. Radecki with one of his female patients.” Marcus Welby was never like this.
Posted December 25 1992 — 12:00 AM EST
- Matt Bomer dishes on getting naked for 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'Wolf by Wolf' author Ryan Graudin shares an excerpt and reveals plans for a sequel -- exclusive
- See how special effects helped bring 'Sicario' to life
- 'Toy Story 4' release delayed a year
- '12 Monkeys': Check out the first season 2 footage
- Final book in Stephen King's 'Bill Hodges' trilogy will be published in June 2016
- Lance Bass clarifies sexual harassment comments