Befitting its honoree, the Bob Dylan all-star tribute concert in October had a few surprise musical highs and just as many creaky, nostalgic lows. It also had one don’t-take-your-eyes-off-the-stage experience: Neil Young tearing through Mr. Zimmerman’s ”Just Like Tom Thumb’s Blues” and ”All Along the Watchtower” with raw power and a sly grin, proving rock can sometimes be a flannel-shirted fountain of youth. And unlike his peers, Young, 47, looked as if he was actually having a good time. When this concert inevitably arrives on CD and video, fast-forward to the Youngquake.
Posted December 25 1992 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech
- Dwayne Johnson surprises military family and makes Jimmy Fallon cry