Oral sex was everywhere this year. Of course, there was M*D*NN*’s celebration of same in picture and song. But also, in September Richard Rhodes’ ultrathorough memoir Making Love: An Erotic Odyssey offered a Kama Sutra of hetero- and homosexual oral gratification. And on the screen, actors concentrated heavily on that particular bedroom art: In Final Analysis, Eric Roberts forced Kim Basinger to do it. In Single White Female, Jennifer Jason Leigh forced herself on Bridget Fonda’s fiancé. In Bram Stoker’s Dracula, Keanu Reeves was done unto by the Count’s three undead brides. And in Basic Instinct, Sharon Stone and Michael Douglas did unto each other as they would have others do unto them. And tongues wagged.
Posted December 25 1992 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?