The name is from Dungeons & Dragons, the kids are from Palm Springs, and the languorously long vibes of the music are from the tie-dye ’70s. Blues for the Red Sun, their sophomore outing, suggests Kyuss might just wrap ‘em all up into something mystical and magical of its own. B+
Posted January 15 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lenny Kravitz & James Franco rock out in the new 'Guitar Hero Live' commercial
- Lady Gaga's 'AHS: Hotel' role made her feel 'so alive'
- J.K. Rowling debunks 'Harry Potter' fan theories on Twitter
- Nicolas Cage doesn’t regret turning down 'Lord of the Rings' role
- Why Kate Winslet was nervous to meet the real Joanna Hoffman for 'Steve Jobs'
- See Taylor Swift and Charli XCX perform 'Boom Clap' in Toronto
- See 'The Night Before' stars spoof 'Big' in new clip