The name is from Dungeons & Dragons, the kids are from Palm Springs, and the languorously long vibes of the music are from the tie-dye ’70s. Blues for the Red Sun, their sophomore outing, suggests Kyuss might just wrap ‘em all up into something mystical and magical of its own. B+
Posted January 15 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters