Everybody Loves a Clown and She’s Just My Style are two mid-’60s LPs of plain-vanilla pop from Jerry Lewis’ singing-drumming son, Gary Lewis & the Playboys: a pair of hits and heaps of copycat covers, played with all the charm studio pros could muster. C
Posted January 15 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?