Algerian Khaled — who so dominates his country’s pop style that he’s known as the King of Rai — meets American producer Don Was. Together they unleash a pancultural groove attack with Khaled. Never mind that Khaled sings in Arabic. Words don’t matter when music is so seriously funky. A+
Posted January 15 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Walking Dead': Sneak peek clip shows the Kingdom
- The Chainsmokers and Halsey drop steamy music video for 'Closer'
- #TrumpaNovel Trump-ifies your favorite books
- Samira Wiley throws back to the '90s in 'Lip Sync Battle' clip
- Joanna Newsom shares new song 'Make Hay'
- Why Wes Craven's 'Scream' is perfect movie to watch this Halloween
- Run the Jewels return with new single, 'Talk To Me'