Vocalist Maria Muldaur has spent the last decade as something of a musical nomad, recording everything from gospel to children’s songs. But this relaxed little New Orleans-spiced sugar plum of an album shows that she remains, at heart, a distinctive, sultry blues stylist. Suffice it to say that when she and Aaron Neville rub their voices together on the title track of Louisiana Love Call, you believe in the power of a Cajun moon. B
Posted January 15 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- World Series: Cubs fans dress for 'Back to the Future'-style outcome
- Stanley Tucci explains why to vote using 'The Three Little Pigs'
- Mark Wahlberg's 'Patriots Day' to close AFI Fest
- Bill Murray shares adorable childhood photo proving his Chicago Cubs fandom
- 'Office Christmas Party' directors say film is 'life-affirming,' 'really f---ed up'
- 'La La Land': Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling dazzle in dreamy exclusive image
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo