You’d think that being Marvin Gaye’s daughter would render you genetically incapable of limp, innocuous pop-dance product, that your potent musical DNA would compel you toward soul and substance. Think again. Nona Gaye’s Love for the Future scores a C.
Posted January 15 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3
- Weekend box office: 'Madea' clobbers 'Jack Reacher' with $27.6 million
- 'Logan' image teases Dafne Keen as mutant X-23