So what does the title of Quentin Tarantino’s art-house hit, Reservoir Dogs, mean? A source says that when Tarantino worked as a clerk in a West Hollywood video store, he could never pronounce the name of his favorite film, Louis Malle’s Au Revoir Les Enfants, so he recommended it to customers as ”the reservoir movie.” Next installment: Where did dogs come into the picture? Tarantino refuses to offer any explanation.
Posted January 15 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big