So what does the title of Quentin Tarantino’s art-house hit, Reservoir Dogs, mean? A source says that when Tarantino worked as a clerk in a West Hollywood video store, he could never pronounce the name of his favorite film, Louis Malle’s Au Revoir Les Enfants, so he recommended it to customers as ”the reservoir movie.” Next installment: Where did dogs come into the picture? Tarantino refuses to offer any explanation.
Posted January 15 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Guilt' canceled by Freeform after one season
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will DeLuca and Maggie ever reunite?
- Watch Lady Gaga dedicate emotional Dive Bar Tour set to her father
- Trump booed at charity dinner while cracking Clinton jokes
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' reveals Michaela's mom
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss, Liza Weil on that shocking hookup
- Carol Burnett to star in Amy Poehler-produced ABC comedy pilot